About Austrian World Cup Legends in Austria
If you have followed the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup Downhill at all over the last 15 years the resorts of Schladming and Leogang should be very familiar to you, they are household names and home to two of the most talked about tracks of the era. Though these two legendary trails are what put these destinations on the map, there’s much more to these mountain bike destinations than what you’ll see on a Pinkbike race report….
This trip maybe be built around riding famous tracks you’ve seen the likes of Sam Hill and Aaron Gwin tear apart in race runs, but you’ll find in both Schladming and Leogang / Saalbach resorts offer an incredible mountain bike holiday experience that is something a little different to the classic Morzine and Portes du Soleil vacation.
We have taken care of the accommodation itinerary for you on this tour, but you’ll be tackling the trails in these resorts the way you want to, both resorts are fully lift assisted and with a huge amount of development in both of the past year this really is a bucket list mountain bike holiday.
- Return Transfers to Salzburg or Munich* airports to Leogang and from Schladming
- 3 nights half board hotel accommodation in Leogang
- Transfer from Leogang to Schladming
- 4 nights bed and breakfast accommodation in Schladming with Half Board option*
- 6 days lift pass (3 in Leogang and 3 in Schladming)
- MTB Beds swag bag stuffed full of goodies
- Local knowledge and advice from our MTB Beds man on the ground
- World Cup tracks, jump lines and Enduro heaven!
*Subject to availability and an increased charge
Important Additional Info
- 30% per person, the non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on the Riders Week, the full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Austria.
- If you would like your own room there is a single occupancy supplement availability depending and subject to a charge.
- We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party.
We are super excited to be able to offer this Leogang / Schladming package for 2020 and beyond. After several years of research, planning and connecting the right people in the right places we feel it's time for these mountain bike bucket list destinations to show their true colors and enter the lime light once again. #ONEPEDALAHEAD
Photo credit - Scott Windsor / Flo Smith
Booking and Availability
The below availability is updated weekly so please enquire and we will let you know if we have had any cancellations or interest to run an increased group size.
Please complete the form below in full, once we receive this information we can send your enquiry live and secure your trip