About Riders Week Finale Ligure - Villa Arcelli in Finale Ligure
Finale Ligure mountain bike holidays, this place really is one of a kind, there is nowhere else quite like it. Finale Ligure on the Italian Riviera is home to thousands of feet of the world's best mountain bike trails starting high up in the mountains behind the town and rolling all the way down to the Mediterranean sea. This is as good as any mountain bike holiday gets.
Our Finale Ligure Mountain bike holidays run from Sunday - Sunday throughout the Spring and Autumn, we close in summer due to the extreme heat and in winter as we like to go skiing! Our beautiful classic Italian villa sleeps 14 people over 5 bedrooms and is located only metres from the beach and Mediterranean sea.
- Accommodation in our stunning villa located only metres from the beach and town square of Finale Ligure.
- Return airport transfers from Nice Airport with bike carriage.
- Amazing, locally sourced food, served five nights of the week alongside continental breakfast on six mornings.
- Five full days of uplifts with professional guide riding the best trails in Finale Ligure.
- Crisp white linen, towels and BeeKind toiletries along with beach towels.
- Experienced, passionate, professional and knowledgeable staff
- Onsite mechanic, bike wash down station with Peaty's Products and works area with Park Tool stand, brushes, tools and pump.
For 2019 the price will be £749 per person *Flights, lunch and drinks are not included.
After 12 months of searching in 2016 we secured one of the best Mountain Bike villas in Finale Ligure located only metres from the beach and the centre of town. The Villa is a grand traditional Italian townhouse with amazing character spread out across 3 levels with a stunning rooftop terrace for eating and socialising, as well as a huge rear courtyard for cleaning, tinkering and fixing up your bikes.
Our staff are so passionate about riding bikes and crafting that MTB holiday of a lifetime that they are on hand to help with any questions you might have. Our guides are the best, and we mean the best, they know this area of the Italian Riviera better than anyone and have built many of the Enduro World Series trails and know exactly where to take you on these epic MTB holidays in Finale Ligure.
These MTB holidays to Finale Ligure have been tailored to make sure you enjoy the best riding, food, culture and everything in between. With lunch at mountain restaurants and evening beers by the sea, it just gets better each day.
What else we can provide
Important additional info
- 30% per person, non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on the rider's week. The full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Finale Ligure.
- FLIGHTS - Please check your flight times with us before you book them to avoid long wait times at the airport, sometimes this is inevitable but we try to minimise it as much as possible with prior info!
- If you would like your own room there is a £250 single occupancy supplement availability depending.
- We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party.
- There is a €5 per person per week Tourist tax which has been introduced in 2019, this will be collected at the end of your stay in cash.
NB: Finale Ligure is a technical and challenging area to ride your bike and you are expected to have a high level of skill on a mountain bike. The most terrain you will ride compares to Red and Black runs with rocks, roots, occasional drops and gaps. We recommend full face helmets, knee pads and any other protection you wish. All clients are required to have a pack with pump, tube, multi-tool, and any specific items for your bike that you predict could become an issue, for example, pivot bolts or mech hangers are highly recommended.
Please take a look at our Track Check video's here so you can see just how epic this destination is and what to expect.
*NB: Rain can stop play in Finale Ligure. This is an eventuality we can not control, the decision not to shuttle is that of Finale Outdoor Resort. We will always move our rest day to compensate in the first instance. Further days open the possibility to ride other areas such as Varazze or San Remo dependent on the availability of their shuttle service and weather conditions there.
Booking and Availability
|08/09/2019||4 Women Camp + 5 Riders Week||£899 / £749|
|27/10/2019||14 - Autumn kicks in and the leaves start falling (Still RAD)||£700|