About Morzine MTB Riders Weeks in Morzine
The Riders Weeks will be back for 2018 - bigger and better than ever before! After the huge success of the past 4 years running select weeks throughout the summer MTB season in Morzine, we have now decided to run these fully packed weeks every week from the 16th June to the 01st September 2018. So, in total there will be 11 - weeks available with 20 spaces on each week running from Saturday to Saturday over the summer MTB season in Morzine.
The Riders Weeks aim to provide our clients with the biggest smiles and the best value Morzine MTB holiday there is available. With over 175 people passing through the chalet in 2017 we think we have well and truly delivered that. But why are the Riders Weeks so good and such great value? Firstly let's list exactly what bang you get for your buck.
- Accommodation in our flagship chalet in the very centre of Morzine
- Full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Amazing two course meal served 6 nights of the week and continental breakfast and egg options 6 mornings a week
- Airport transfers from Geneva with bike carriage included
- Linen and Bee Kind Toiletries fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- Bike wash down area, tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Peatys cleaning and lubricating products
- Amazing, knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
So there you go, nearly everything is included bar your flights and some beer money, oh and bring your swimming kit as there is a hot tub also.
How can we afford to offer this amazing Morzine MTB holiday package when no other company can come close.? Well over the last five years we have developed some amazing relationships with the lift office, transfers companies, local suppliers and property owners. All these elements combined with the knowledgeable and efficient staff we have working for us allows us to create this package for you guys.
The Riders Weeks can cater for any size group looking to create amazing memories on the best mountain bike holiday in Morzine. We can accommodate anything from individuals to large groups of 20+. Our properties are set up so we can adapt any room for single, twin and double occupancy and we are very flexible when it comes to accommodating groups, couples, families and so on. Morzine is a mountain bike heaven and we try to make sure everyone can enjoy it.
What else we can provide
- Bike hire from our fleet of Orange Alpine 6 and 324 DH bikes - Bike Hire.
- Travel and Bike insurance from the best in the game, Yellow Jersey. You will be provided with a 10% discount code if you book with us.
- Local guides who are fully French registered and legal to guide - Les Gets Bike School, ask for Stevo.
A £150 per person, non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on the riders week, the full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine.
*NB - If you would like your own room there is a £200 single occupancy supplement availability depending.
**NB - We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party.
We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer. Our changeover day is Saturday, so please choose dates that start and finish on a Saturday, also consider this for flights.
Please fill out the form below to check availability and book your spaces on the best MTB holiday package in Morzine hands down.