From humble beginnings back in 2012 MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting downhill and enduro mountain bike holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
MTB Beds are looking for an individual who is passionate about the great outdoors, travel and mountain biking. Someone who is motivated to join a small but growing organisation who brings energy and ideas to the party.
Our office is based in Bristol City centre very close to Temple meads train station and Temple Quay shops and bars. With a relaxed atmosphere and a work hard play hard mentality we love what we do. We provide mountain bike holidays throughout Europe creating memories which last a lifetime. With a small core team who possess a vast knowledge of the industry we are growing slowly but surely with new destinations each year.
Job Purpose : We are currently seeking to recruit a Bookings and Admin Assistant to join our Bristol based team. You will be responsible for bookings, emails and several administration tasks during the working week. You will work alongside our Marketing manager and the business owner and also liaise with our colleagues based in Europe.
Big MTB Beds crew out in Morzine in 2019
- Manage emails in order to deal with present and future reservations
- Process bookings and inputting details/rates using our in house system
- Manage sales and purchase invoices and receipts using online software
- Produce accurate weekly documents/reports for European operations
- General admin tasks including processing deposits/refunds
- Negotiate compensations and cancellation charges when needed
- Learn information and expand your knowledge off all MTB Beds destinations
- Prioritise workload according to deadlines
- Calm, logical and relaxed approach to workload
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary
- Professional and efficient telephone manner
- Ability to Multitask
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate team working
- Loyalty and commitment when independently working
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills
- Negotiation, customer service and problem solving abilities
- Positive attitude towards change and great adaptability
- Passion for the great outdoors, mountain bikes and action sports
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Sound knowledge of Google drive
- Previous experience within the travel/hospitality industry, or admin/retail/logistics experience will be considered
- French and Italian helpful
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software
- Knowledge of European destinations
- Previous experience within Operations/Reservations
Job Type: Full time (30-35 hrs per week)
- Office and home based is a possibility with an initial period of office based only
- From £14,000 depending on experience and ability
- Free mountain bike kit and casual wear from our partner brands
- Trade prices on a huge range of products
- Possibility to travel throughout europe
- Flexible working and riding time
- Events, festivals and industry event opportunities
Please send your CV and Covering letter plus any riding/outdoor pictures to [email protected]