With MTB Beds now entering into it's 7th year of operation over four well established destinations and a growing core team we feel the time is right to spread our wings and bring some like minded, motivated and passionate Ambassadors onboard. Do you feel an association to MTB Beds, have you been on one of our HOLIDAY'S? Are you keen to learn more and take on a role representing our brand? Well this could be your chance, you get out what you put in, work hard play hard, it could be a match made in heaven!
Read on to find out exactly what we can offer you and what we require from our ambassadors in return.
2020 Ambassador Search Video
Who, What and Where!
After the success of the 2019 Ambassador programme we are super excited to once again be offering Four Ambassador positions for 2020.
Our Ambassadors need to have the right blend of skills (on and off the bike), personality, and creativity to inspire, excite and inform those around them. This can be achieved in many ways and forms, however, with the world of technology and the influence of social media you will require the right mix of motivation, resources and technology to achieve this to superstar level.
You don't need 100,000 followers, you don't need a BRIT School certificate or a shelf full of trophies. but you do need show your passion for the sport, be outgoing and use your knowledge to feed your experiences to others, and back to us. You need to be active within your local Mountain Bike community, have a voice and use multiple platforms to project it.
We are looking to cover the country with the below geographical area, however these are not set in stone and we will consider all applications,
- North East/West England
- Midlands/North Wales
What We Expect From Our Ambassadors
If you make the cut all successful applicants will be expected to,
- Represent the MTB Beds and maintain a high level of professionalism whilst doing so.
- Gather Feedback and provide insight based on your own experience and customer conversations.
- Assists at events when MTB Beds exhibit if they are local as a brand ambassador such as Malvern's & Ard Rock Enduro if available. (Paid)
- Play an active part in your local MTB community, be it weekend or evening rides, social events and gatherings.
- Produce a minimum of one video edit (one minute plus per month) and one social post every two weeks on both Instagram and Facebook. (This does not have to be back flips and nac nac's)
- Project a positive, informative and exciting picture of the MTB Beds experiences you have had so others can experience the same
Most of all, we expect our ambassadors to always have a smile on their face and spread the stoke on two wheels to everyone around them.
Schladming Enduro trails at the finest
What You Can Expect In Return
On top of representing one of the best Mountain Bike Holiday companies out there successful applicants can expect:
- One FREE fully catered Holiday package in Morzine during the 2020 summer!
- Fox X MTB BEDS race jerseys!
- 2 x custom branded MTB Beds ambassador T-shirts!
- £50 Pay per day at Events where you are working ! (Not racing etc)
- Sharing and cross-posting of ambassadors content helping to grow their social following and audience!
- Training and knowledge workshop regarding the MTB BEDS experience and why we do what we do!
- Lifetime discount on MTB BEDS holidays in the future!
- Video / Photo / Content creation days in the UK with riding, food and fun!
2019 Ambassadors in Morzine riding dirty!
How to apply to be an MTB BEDS 2020 Ambassador
If you think you have what it takes to become an MTB BEDS Ambassador please do the following below
- Produce a 30 second edit of yourself riding bikes, having fun and doing what you do best (Again back flips not required, local scene, friends, fun and experiences welcome)
- Use the following #'s in your post #MTBBEDS #AMBASSADOR2020 #ONEPEDALAHEAD
- Tag @mtbbeds
- Post on both Instagram and Facebook!
- 200 words minimum about yourself, who, why and how you can make this happen!
Drop [email protected] an email with a link to your edit online and 200 words about you, who you are and why you want to be an MTB BEDS ambassador.
The closing date for applications is the 01st March 2020. Good luck, we cannot wait and get those edits in!