MTB Beds is hiring, it could be you!
From humble beginnings five years ago MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
We are looking for a mountain bike mechanic to look after our clients bikes, across the resort of Morzine.
You should be an experienced bike mechanic, with an outgoing nature, and willing to think outside the box. This isn’t the job for a workshop recluse. We need you to be resourceful, think on your feet and be ready to help keep our clients bikes running perfect so they can ride hard all holiday. You will need to have some experience in a customer facing role and be presentable, always smiling and calm under pressure.
Reporting to the Resort and European manager, you will be a dedicated mountain biker, somebody with experience riding all types of terrain, and have extensive bike industry knowledge.
The successful applicant will;
- Have a huge passion for riding bikes and a love for everything they stand for
- Have experience in the bike industry both in the workshop and with client interaction
- Be able to use that experience to get clients back on their bike and riding hard
- Be presentable, personable professional humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Be able bodied and unafraid of physical work
- Be adaptable and capable in wide range of hands on tasks, willing to work in a team
- Have an EU driving license
The dates for this position are the 1st June - 09th September 2019. The package includes the following
- Competitive Package
- Accommodation in central Morzine chalet
- Full FOX riding kit
- Day trips to neighbouring resorts
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Travel to & from the UK
- Opportunity to work in our other destinations including Aosta Valley, Finale Ligure and .....
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a live in role in our Riders Week chalet in central Morzine. You will be in a twin/triple en-suite room.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your knowledge of Morzine, the Portes du Soleil and a paragraph about what your idea day riding bikes in the Alps would be. Stay rad!