From humble beginnings in 2012 MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
We are looking for a professional chef to cook in our industry renowned Riders Weeks in Finale Ligure, hosting up to 14 clients per week, moving onto our Morzine Riders Weeks in the summer season.
*EU PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY*
You should be experienced in customer facing hospitality roles, be presentable, personable, always smiling be and excited by the Finale Ligure and Morzine, you do not need to be a die hard mountain biker but a love of the outdoors is a must!
In this role you will take a leading part in the food operations at MTB Beds, working with us to create menus for the rest of the catering team to execute. You will need to oversee stock levels in all properties and help organise the kitchens with the team in various locations.
The Successful Chef applicant will;
- Have a chefs qualification or extensive experience in a similar role
- Have a desire to create food that is both delicious and exciting
- Be calm under pressure and adaptable to different customers needs and tastes
- Be presentable, personable professional humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Be comfortable shopping and ordering in a foreign language
- Be able to work to a plan and menu costings
- Have an EU driving license
We are very keen to speak with host couples aswell, with one taking on the chef role and the other the host.
The dates for this position are April - October 2021
The package includes the following;
- Competitive wage
- Accommodation in central Morzine & Finale Ligure property
- Full FOX riding kit
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Travel to & from the UK
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a live in or live out role.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your knowledge of Morzine, the Portes du Soleil and a paragraph about what your idea day riding bikes in the Alps would be to;