From humble beginnings in 2012 MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
We are looking for a professional chef to cook in our industry renowned Riders Weeks in Finale Ligure, hosting up to 14 clients per week.
You should be experienced in customer facing hospitality roles, be presentable, personable, always smiling be and excited by the Finale Ligure Spring, you do not need to be a die hard mountain biker but a love of the outdoors is a must!
Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The Successful Chef applicant will;
- Have a chefs qualification or extensive experience in a similar role
- Have a desire to create food that is both delicious and exciting
- Be calm under pressure and adaptable to different customers needs and tastes
- Be presentable, personable professional humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Be comfortable shopping and ordering in a foreign language
- Be able to work to a plan and menu costings
- Have an EU driving license
This is a live in position, with the opportunity to extend the role into the summer with Morzine on offer for the right candidates.
We are very keen to speak with host couples aswell, with one taking on the chef role and the other the host.
If this sounds like you please send a resume, a covering letter detailing your philosophies on food, a 5 day menu plan and a paragraph about your ideal day outside;