From humble beginnings in 2012 MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
We are looking for a professional chef to cook for our industry renowned Riders Weeks in Morzine, cooking a two course meal for up to 20 clients.
You should be experienced in customer facing roles, be presentable, personable, always smiling be and excited by the Morzine summer, you do not need to be a die hard mountain biker for a chefs role, but a love of the outdoors is a must!
Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The Successful Chef applicant will;
- Have a chefs qualification or extensive experience in a similar role
- Have a desire to create food that is both delicious and exciting
- Be able to operate as part of a team
- Be calm under pressure and adaptable to different customers needs and tastes
- Be presentable, personable professional humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Be comfortable shopping and ordering in a foreign language
- Be able to work to a plan and menu costings
- Have a full driving license
This is a live in or out position, with the opportunity to extend the role into Finale Ligure on offer for the right candidate.
We are very keen to speak with host couples aswell, with one taking on the chef role and the other the host.
If this sounds like you please send a resume, a covering letter detailing your philosophies on food, a 5 day, three course menu plan and a paragraph about your ideal day outside in the mountains;