MTB Beds operates a tight family, our core team operates Finale Ligure and Morzine on a 4 season calendar. We are proud to be in a position to offer year round employment on the ground in a dynamic workplace that allows room for growth in a brand that is always striving to progress.
We are looking to add a new member to our team across the Finale Ligure and Morzine mountain bike seasons, with the opportunity to continue into the winter seasons and annual employment. You must be presentable, personable, professional, humble, outgoing and reliable, able to converse with any client. You will be responsible for ensuring our clients have the mountain bike holiday of a lifetime.
The role involves a wide range of duties including but not limited to;
- Uplifts in our shuttle van in Finale Ligure
- Airport transfers
- Chalet Hosting (Breakfast and Dinner services, Chalet Upkeep and Guest Relations)
Our focus will be to integrate you into our team to ensure our clients see your addition to the MTB Beds roster as seamless. We'll work with you to give you the knowledge and confidence to be that person, you'll need to bring humility to the role while you learn what MTB Beds is about, what our clients expect and how our team operates.
The successful applicant will;
- Hold an EU passport or a visa with the right to work across multiple EU countries.
- Be a die hard mountain biker, with a love for all of it's disciplines
- Be a team player, there is no I in MTB Beds
- Experience driving long wheelbase vehicles
- Have a full driving license
- Be adaptable to the businesses and customers needs, always thinking on the front foot
- Be presentable, personable, professional, humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Be willing to learn
- Have exceptional customer service skills, be courteous, humble and always available to provide what the client is looking for, even before they know they want it.
- Have experience in a customer facing role
- Have strong communication, organised and punctual
The dates for this position are April - November 2023 with potential to progress into an annual role.
The package includes the following;
- Competitive wage
- Accommodation and board as required
- Full FOX riding kit
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a live in role in Italy, live in or out in Morzine.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter talking about your relationship with mountain biking, your experience in customer service and why you enjoy it.