From humble beginnings in 2012 MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the bikes parks of Morzine and the Portes du Soleil, to the technical single track of Finale Ligure and the high alpine of Aosta, there is something for everyone.
We are looking for a mountain bike mechanic to look after our clients bikes in Finale Ligure and Morzine.
*EU PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY*
You should be an experienced bike mechanic, with an outgoing nature, and willing to think outside the box. This isn’t the job for a workshop recluse. We need you to be resourceful, think on your feet and be ready to help keep our clients bikes running perfect so they can ride hard all holiday. You will need to have some experience in a customer facing role and be presentable, always smiling and calm under pressure.
Reporting to the Resort Manager, you will be a dedicated mountain biker, somebody with experience riding all types of terrain, and have extensive bike industry knowledge.
In Finale Ligure you will also have some driving and chalet duties integrated to the position.
The successful applicant will;
- Have a huge passion for riding bikes and a love for everything they stand for
- Have experience in the bike industry both in the workshop and with client interaction
- Be able to use that experience to get clients back on their bike and riding hard
- Be presentable, personable professional humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Be able bodied and unafraid of physical work
- Be adaptable and capable in wide range of hands on tasks, willing to work in a team
- Have a full driving license
- Be comfortable driving a van and trailer
The dates for this position are from the end of April to the end of October 2021. The package includes the following
- Competitive Wage
- Accommodation in central Morzine chalet & Finale Ligure Villa
- Full FOX riding kit
- Day trips to neighbouring resorts
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Travel to & from the UK
- Opportunity to work in our other destinations including Aosta Valley, Finale Ligure and Austria.
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a live in or out role in our Riders Weeks chalets in central Morzine and Finale Ligure.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your knowledge of Morzine, the Portes du Soleil and a paragraph about what your idea day riding bikes in the Alps would be.