Seasonal Beds LTD Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully through the following, if you have any questions please ask.
MTB BEDS operates under the TOMS scheme (Tour Operators margin Scheme)
Seasonal Beds LTD (trading as MTB BEDS) "the Company" is a Tour Operator which principally
provides "accommodation only" services. Any ancillary Tourist Services provided by us are considered by the Company to be an insignificant proportion of your holiday costs, hence we fall outside of the definition of the Package Travel Requirements Act 1993.
Please read these booking conditions carefully. Any reservation will be accepted on the basis that these conditions have been read and agreed.
Seasonal Beds LTD is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8389433 and has its registered office at Quarry Farm, Somerset. Your contract will be governed by English law and any disputes will be dealt with in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland or Scotland, the courts of Northern Ireland or Scotland (as appropriate), can, if you so wish, deal with any disputes and Northern Irish or Scottish law shall then apply (as applicable).
The following conditions, in conjunction with the information contained within the Website pages, together with details in your Booking Confirmation email forms your Contract with Seasonal Beds LTD (“the Company”). Any waiver of any of these clauses by the Company will not bind the Company to any subsequent waiver or otherwise affect the Company’s position.
Please note that our check in time on arrival day is 3pm and our checkout time on your departure date is 10am. If you arrive early in resort we may be able to arrange for your luggage to be left at the property. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
1. Our chalets or apartments, ("the Property") are offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Seasonal Beds LTD and partner, to the Client.
2. To reserve the Property the Client should complete the booking procedure to effect payment of the initial nonrefundable deposit (25% of the total rent due). Following successful processing of the deposit payment, Seasonal Beds LTD will send an email confirmation invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent is payable 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. Seasonal Beds LTD will request payment by issuing an email reminder 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. If the balance payment is not successfully processed 3 weeks after the due date, Seasonal Beds LTD reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless Seasonal Beds LTD or partner is able to relet the Property. In this event, clause 5 of these conditions will apply. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of the booking.
4. A security deposit of €500/€1000 (a pre authorisation of this amount is recorded against the client's credit/debit card or a cash deposit) for every rental period is required in case of, for example, damage to the property or its contents. However, the sum reserved by this Clause shall not limit the Client's liability to Seasonal Beds LTD or partner.
5. In the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid (not including the non refundable deposit) will be made if Seasonal Beds LTD or partner is able to relet the Property, and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refunded amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc., since these are not covered by Seasonal Beds LTD or partners insurance.
4 weeks or less 100.00 % of booking
5 weeks or less 85.00 % of booking
6 weeks or less 60.00 % of booking
7 weeks or less 40.00 % of booking
8 weeks or less 30.00 % of booking
6. The rental period shall commence at 3pm on the first day unless stated otherwise and finish at 10am on the last day. Seasonal Beds LTD or partner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in the accommodation after the time stated.
7. The maximum number to reside in the Property must not exceed the number stated on our Website unless Seasonal Beds LTD or partner has given written permission.
8. The client agrees to be a considerate Tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it in clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a light final clean is included in our prices, Seasonal Beds LTD or partner reserves the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in a way which would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties. All of our properties are non smoking and drugs will not be permitted in the Properties in any form.
9. The Client shall report to Seasonal Beds LTD or partner without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, machinery, or appliances in the Property or garden, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
10. Transfers - Seasonal Beds LTD will not be held responsible for transfers booked through our partners service. Seasonal Beds LTD are simply a booking agent and once the payment has been made all information and responsibility/liability will be passed on to you the Customer and the transfer Company.
11. Tourist tax - The Mayor’s office charges a local tax (currently between €0.80 and €1.30 per person per day) for all those aged 16+ years. This tax is included in the price quoted for your self catered accommodation, this tax is not included in your Catered accommodation packages. (Riders Weeks)
12. Insurance Skiing, Snowboarding & Mountain Biking carries an element of danger and all Clients must be covered by an appropriate insurance policy. If you are likely to participate in other activities available in the resort (e.g. tobogganing, paragliding, or white water rafting etc.), please make sure the insurance includes full cover for all the activities that you may participate in. It is the responsibility of you and all members of your Party to ensure the insurance cover (including cancellation cover) is purchased and is suitable and adequate for your particular requirements. Seasonal Beds LTD cannot be responsible for your costs if you fail to do so. It is forbidden to sublet the property.
13. In the resort the Company accepts no liability for any accident, losses or suffering arising for any reason. The Company’s staff may offer assistance where possible but such assistance is free and unqualified and carries no liability whatsoever. You are strongly advised to ensure that you are adequately insured both for personal injury and material loss/damage.
14. Seasonal Beds LTD or partner shall not be liable to the Client :For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the Property or garden. For any loss, damage, or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of Seasonal Beds LTD or partner.
15. Any equipment belonging to Seasonal beds LTD that is loaned to a client free of charge is expected to be returned in the same condition as it was received. We accept no responsibility or liability for accident or injury resulting from the use of this equipment. This can relate to pub bikes, work stands, tools and bike wash facilities.
For any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in such an event, Seasonal Beds LTD shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
We look forward to welcoming you to Morzine.