MTB Beds is hiring, it could be you!
From humble beginnings five years ago MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
We are looking for an individual to host our flagship chalet Chapelle this summer season in Morzine. There for breakfast and dinner service and for the needs of the client and the chalet, you will be the primary point of contact for the clients.
You will be presentable, personable, professional, humble and outgoing and reliable, able to converse with any client. You will be responsible for the chalet, keeping it tip top and ensuring our clients have the holiday of a lifetime.
Reporting to the Resort and European Manager, you will need to have a strong hospitality background from a similar environment. Full training will be provided to the right person, though we expect you to bring your own personality to the role.
The successful applicant will;
- Be a keen mountain biker with extensive knowledge of the Portes du Soleil
- Be adaptable to different customers needs and always think on the front foot
- Be presentable, personable, professional, humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Be willing to learn
- Have exceptional customer service skills, be courteous, humble and always available to provide what the client is looking for, even before they know they want it.
- Have experience in a customer facing role
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have an EU driving license
The dates for this position are the 1st June - 09th September 2018. The package includes the following
- Competitive package
- Accommodation in central Morzine chalet
- Full FOX riding kit
- Day trips to neighbouring resorts
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Travel to & from the UK
- Opportunity to work in our new destinations including Aosta, Finale Ligure and .....
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a live in role in our Riders Week chalet in Morzine.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your knowledge of Morzine, the Portes du Soleil and a paragraph about what your idea day riding bikes in the Alps would be. Stay rad!