If it's bicycle and travel insurance you are looking for we have just the company for you. We partnered up with Yellow Jersey a year ago and have been very impressed with the service we have experienced with personal claims and feedback from our clients.
BUY INSURANCE NOW AND USE CODE - MTB75 = 10% discount!
Yellow Jersey don't just insure you for general riding but they also include in their policy racing and all your travelling needs. You can rest assured in the knowledge that with Yellow Jersey you are fully covered at home and away on your holiday or away racing, you can choose from a 12 month policy or short term packages which suits individual trip such as Morzine.
Some insurance provides also state that "Downhill" mountain biking is not covered in your policy and that is no good at all, so check before you buy with anyone else exactly what you are getting.
See a few reasons below why we choose to work with YellowJersey
- All claims are handled in-house and Yellow Jersey aim to get 95% of customers back on the bike in 14 days or less.
- Any cycle insurance claims you make will not affect your home insurance no claims bonus.
- They offer a 60% discount on all additional bicycles and race cover as standard.
- They do not you charge you extra at renewal if you’ve made a claim, in fact you automatically get a 20% renewal discount.
- Their annual bicycle insurance even comes with a Yellow Jersey DNA+ forensic coding kit, to help with theft prevention, worth £36.
We at MTBBEDS have had first hand experience of bike theft from our Bristol base in the UK, when we claimed Yellow Jersey had assessed our claim and carried out all the necessary paperwork involved within 24 hrs, the service received was second to none.
YellowJersey MTB specific bike and travel insurance policy for Morzine
Mountain Bike Cover from Yellow Jersey reflects these key points of difference and protects you, your bike and equipment from the unique risks that the sport presents.
- Competition Insurance Included. If you are racing, you’re covered automatically – irrespective of governing organisation. UK and Abroad. Whether you race XC, Enduro or Road Yellow Jersey Insurance can cover you!
- Crash Damage cover. This is usually, specifically excluded from a home insurance policy for cyclists, as well as being outside of the terms usually found under a manufacturers warranty. But it’s included as standard under a Yellow Jersey MTB Bike Insurance.
- Clothing and Equipment Cover. When you fall on the trail, there’s a greater chance that expensive equipment and clothing will get ripped or otherwise damaged. Our Mountain Bike Cover includes clothing and equipment protection.
- Worldwide bicycle cover as standard – Including competing. The UK boasts some amazing mountain bike trails but nothing compares to a 1800m Alpine descent. If your bike is damaged on a ride abroad or even in a bike box whilst in transit you’re covered. We will even cover you to hire a replacement bike if the unexpected happens and your mountain bike gets lost on route.
- UK Cycle Rescue as standard. If you get stuck somewhere with either a bike that’s damaged beyond use or a personal injury, our MTB Insurance policy will cover the cost of getting you home.
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance. Our Mountain Bike Insurance covers damage you might cause to other people and let’s face it collisions can happen on busy trails.
If you like the sound of this get over to www.yellowjersey.co.uk/mtbbeds and take advantage of the MTBBEDS client only 10% discount as if the prices were not good enough already, we just made it better!
Make sure you have insurance cover for your mountain bike, be it an Enduro mountain bike, downhill mountain bike or cross country bike you need to have it insured. Morzine, Finale Ligure and all mountain bike holiday destinations present challenging terrain and there is also risk of theft.