From humble beginnings in 2012 MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the bikes parks of Morzine and the Portes du Soleil, to the technical single track of Finale Ligure and the high alpine of Aosta, there is something for everyone.
For this role you must have professional driving experience and must be a keen mountain biker across disciplines. You will need to have some experience in a customer facing role and be presentable, always smiling and calm under pressure.
*EU PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY*
You will be providing our day trip service to our clients around the resort, taking them around the alps and into Italy for some incredible riding adventures in Morzine. In Finale Ligure you will be a part of the uplift team, airport transfers maybe required in both locations.
You will need to be thoroughly reliable, we and our clients put our trust in you to be on time and ready to go early in the morning and returning sometimes late at night, you need to be comfortable driving on European roads and at least attempting to converse in other languages.
You will also be assisting the Resort Manager and chalet team in weekly tasks when not on the road. So you will need to be adaptable and willing to chip in with a wide range of abilities beyond driving.
The successful applicant will;
- Have at least two years professional driving experience, not necessarily carrying passengers
- Be comfortable driving a trailer
- Be a mountain biker that enjoys both DH and enduro, with the bike to suit any occasion and terrain
- Be presentable, personable, professional, humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Fastidious organisational and time management skills
- Have some knowledge of the Portes du Soleil, the Aosta Valley and ideally other resorts in France
- Be adaptable, have knowledge of bike mechanics and vehicle maintenance
- Be able to think quickly on their feet incase of an emergency while away from resort
- Have a full, EU driving license
The dates for this position are April - November 2021. The package includes the following
- Competitive wage
- Accommodation in central Morzine & Finale Ligure chalet
- Full FOX riding kit
- Day trips to neighbouring resorts
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a live in or live out role.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your knowledge of Morzine, the Portes du Soleil and a paragraph about what your idea day riding bikes in the Alps would be.