MTB Beds is hiring, it could be you!
From humble beginnings five years ago MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
We are looking for someone to fill a unique role, a driver. This person must have professional driving experience and must be a keen mountain biker across disciplines.
You will need to have some experience in a customer facing role and be presentable, always smiling and calm under pressure.
You will be providing our day trip service to our clients around the resort, taking them around the alps and into Italy for some incredible riding adventures.
You will need to be thoroughly reliable and comfortable driving on European roads.
You will also be assisting the Resort Manager in his weekly tasks when not on the road. So you will need to be adaptable and willing to chip in with a wide range of tasks beyond driving.
The successful applicant will;
- Have at least two years professional driving experience, not necessarily carrying passengers
- Be comfortable driving a trailer
- Be a mountain biker that enjoys both DH and enduro, with the bike to suit any occasion and terrain
- Be presentable, personable professional humble and outgoing, able to converse with any client
- Fastidious organisational and time management skills
- Have some knowledge of the Portes du Soleil, the Aosta Valley and ideally other resorts in France
- Be adaptable, have knowledge of bike mechanics and vehicle maintenance
- Be able to think quickly on their feet incase of an emergency while away from resort
- Have an EU driving license
The dates for this position are the 1st June - 09th September 2018. The package includes the following
- Competitive package
- Accommodation in central Morzine chalet
- Full FOX riding kit
- Day trips to neighbouring resorts
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Travel to & from the UK
- Opportunity to work in our new destinations including La Thuile, Finale Ligure and .....
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a live in or live out role, the salary and package would reflect either option.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your knowledge of Morzine, the Portes du Soleil and a paragraph about what your idea day riding bikes in the Alps would be. Stay rad!