MTB Beds is hiring, it could be you!
From humble beginnings five years ago MTB Beds now provides some of the most exciting Downhill and Enduro holidays available anywhere in the World. From the high Alpine peaks of Morzine to the dusty, technical single track of Finale Ligure there is something for everyone.
We are looking for a dynamic team member to head up our operations in Morzine.
The individual we are seeking is self motivated and able to work independently, but also excited by the challenge of working with others in a team. They should have a personable, outgoing nature, always smiling and present well.
Reporting to the Director and European Resort Manager, the role will be largely autonomous, though weekly tasks are provided, you will need to be able to see what need is required, without necessarily being prompted. The role requires plenty of flexibility, therefore strong organisational skills are imperative.
The successful applicant will;
- Be based in Morzine or willing to move
- Be A keen mountain biker first and foremost
- Be fluent in English and have at least a basic knowledge of French
- Be able bodied and willing for manual work
- Be adaptable, professional and calm under pressure
- Be willing to learn
- Be comfortable with google docs and spreadsheets
- Be comfortable in charge of a team
- Have great customer service skills, the ability and desire to converse on all levels with varying clients with varying needs
- Have a clean EU driving license
- Have experience in a hospitality environment
The dates for this position are the 1st June - 09th September 2018. The package includes the following
- Competitive package
- Full FOX riding kit
- Day trips to neighbouring resorts
- Full Portes du Soleil season lift pass
- Travel to & from the UK
- Opportunity to work in our new destinations including La Thuile, Finale Ligure and .....
- Opportunity to work for a rider owned company with real future possibilities
This is a role we require for the summer, on going into Winter.
This can be live in or live out position, the salary and package would reflect either option.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your knowledge of Morzine, the Portes du Soleil and a paragraph about what your idea day riding bikes in the Alps would be. Stay rad!