About Morzine - Riders Week Chalet Chapelle in Morzine
The Riders Weeks aim to provide our clients with the biggest smiles and the best Morzine Mountain Bike Holiday experience there is available, we don't aim to be the cheapest, but we do aim to be the best. With nearly 400 people passing through this chalet in 2020 we think we have well and truly mastered the formula to provide an epic Morzine Mountain Bike Holiday.
- Accommodation in the centre of Morzine with Hot-Tub and Sauna
- Full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Professional chef cooking a two course meal served 6 nights of the week with continental breakfast and eggs 6 mornings a week
- Airport transfers from Geneva with bike carriage included
- Bee Kind Toiletries with fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- SWAG BAG with legit goodies from our partners such as Peaty's, VeloForte, Granite straps plus more
- Custom Bike Wash down area, tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Peaty's cleaning and lubricating products
- Mechanic and workshop on-site
- Kit washing facilities
- Passionate and knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
Nearly everything is included bar your flights and some beer money, oh and bring your swimming kit as there is a hot tub also. Over the past 10 years we have developed some amazing relationships with the lift office, transfers companies, local suppliers and property owners. All these relationships combined with the knowledgeable and efficient staff we have working for us allows us to create these incredible Morzine Mountain Bike Holidays.
The Riders Weeks can cater for any size group looking to create amazing memories on the best mountain bike holiday in Morzine. Chalet Chapelle can accommodate anything from individuals to large groups of 20.
Over the past 10 years we have developed our in resorts offerings from bike hire to day trips and also built some amazing partnerships that benefit our clients, please see below.
- The professional in house mechanic service is a paid service but very competitive
- Bike hire from our fleet of Transition Patrol and Sentinel hire bikes - Bike Hire
- Travel and Bike insurance from the best in the game, Yellow Jersey. 10% discount on booking
- Local guides who are fully French registered and legal to guide. Guiding Services.
- Days trips to others resorts including Pila, La Thuile, Samoens and more, See here
We have some of the best partners in the business, see below. All partner discount codes are provided within in your personal MyBooking portal once the deposit has been paid and property secured.
To secure your place on the Rider's Week A 30% per person, booking deposit is required. Deposits are non refundable and the full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine.
Under the current Covid situation we are happy to offer date swaps free of charge and bookings will be refunded in full or again moved to an alternative date if the FCO advise against travel. The situation is ever changing and we are being as flexible as possible, if you have any concerns please get in touch.
If you snore, prefer your own privacy or simply want to spread out and would like your own room there is a £200 single occupancy option! for your own room. This depends on availability and is limited to a certain number of rooms per property per week.
We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party. We will however ensure the rooms are the same sex unless we specifically ask you before mixing it up!
If this could present potential issues for your trip please ask about our Single Supplement above.
To check your ability we have developed the Ability Assessor to see if this holiday is for you. This will ensure you get the maximum enjoyment from your trip. Please take some time to have a look at the page as it will give a great insight into the terrain, level of riding and what you can expect from you MTB Beds holiday in Morzine!
Please take a look at our Track Check video's here so you can see just how epic this destination is and what to expect from your Mountain Bike Holiday in Morzine.
Check in at the Riders Weeks Properties is from 15h.
Check out is at 10h.
If you arrive earlier than 15h, we'll be there ready to welcome you in with a beer and show you about. You can get your bikes built up and use any common space. However facilities such as your room, the jacuzzi and showers may not be ready until 15h. We only ask you bear with staff and the cleaning team while they get the place tip top as guests are departing.
If you are leaving resort later than 10h, you are still welcome to stay in the chalet and use common spaces, you can store your bike bag and go riding if there is enough time before you leave. We only ask that you understand the team will be trying to get the property ship shape for incoming clients, so please try and keep mess to a minimum and belongings tidy.
Morzine is an incredible mountain bike holiday destination with trails to suit every ability and some of the most incredible scenery in the world, if you have any questions please just ask. We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer.