About Riders Week Morzine - Chalet Chapelle in Morzine
The Riders Weeks are back for 2019 - bigger and better than ever before! After the huge success of the past 5 years running select weeks throughout the summer mountain bike holidays season in Morzine, we have now decided to run these fully catered weeks every week from the 08th June to the 06th September 2019. With 20 spaces on each week running from Saturday to Saturday over the summer MTB season in Morzine.
The Riders Weeks aim to provide our clients with the biggest smiles and the best Morzine mountain bike holiday experience there is available, we don't aim to be the cheapest, but we do aim to be the best. With over 220 people passing through this chalet in 2018 we think we have well and mastered the formula to provide an epic morzine holiday.
Why are the Riders Weeks so good and such great value? Firstly let's list exactly what bang you get for your buck.
- Accommodation in our flagship chalet in the very centre of Morzine ( Hottub included)
- Full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Amazing two course meal served 6 nights of the week and continental breakfast with eggs 6 mornings a week
- Airport transfers from Geneva with bike carriage included
- Bee Kind Toiletries with fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- Welcome SWAG BAG with legit goodies!
- Bike wash down area, tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Peaty's cleaning and lubricating products
- Passionate, knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
For 2019 the price will be £559 per person *Flights, lunch and drinks are not included.
So there you go, nearly everything is included bar your flights and some beer money, oh and bring your swimming kit as there is a hot tub also.
How can we afford to offer this amazing Morzine MTB holiday package when no other company can come close.? Well over the last five years we have developed some amazing relationships with the lift office, transfers companies, local suppliers and property owners. All these elements combined with the knowledgeable and efficient staff we have working for us allows us to create this package for you guys.
The Riders Weeks can cater for any size group looking to create amazing memories on the best mountain bike holiday in Morzine. We can accommodate anything from individuals to large groups of 20+. Our properties are set up so we can adapt any room for single, twin and double occupancy and we are very flexible when it comes to accommodating groups, couples, families and so on. Morzine is a mountain bike heaven and we try to make sure everyone can enjoy it.
What else we can provide
- Bike hire from our fleet of Transition Patrol and Sentinel hire bikes - Bike Hire.
- Travel and Bike insurance from the best in the game, Yellow Jersey. You will be provided with a 10% discount code if you book with us.
- Local guides who are fully French registered and legal to guide - Les Gets Bike School, ask for Stevo.
Important additional info
- 30% per person, the non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on the Riders Week, the full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine.
- If you would like your own room there is a £200 single occupancy supplement availability depending.
- We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party.
- Bring a towel for the hot tub
Morzine is an incredible mountain bike holiday destination with trails to suit every ability and some of the most incredible scenery in the world, if you have any questions please just ask.
We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer. Our changeover day is Saturday, so please choose dates that start and finish on a Saturday, also consider this for flights.
Follow our Ability Assessor to see if this holiday is for you
Please take a look at our Track Check video's here so you can see just how epic this destination is and what to expect
Booking and Availability
|08/06/2019||Friends & Family week||£N/A|
BOOK NOW BELOW