About Riders Week Morzine - Chalet Chapelle in Morzine
The Riders Weeks aim to provide our clients with the biggest smiles and the best Morzine mountain bike holiday experience there is available, we don't aim to be the cheapest, but we do aim to be the best. With nearly 400 people passing through this chalet in 2019 we think we have well and truly mastered the formula to provide an epic Morzine mountain bike holiday.
- Accommodation in the centre of Morzine with Hot-Tub and Sauna
- Full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Amazing two course meal served 5 nights of the week (The 6th night of food is also included, we're thinking Italian, watch this space) and continental breakfast with eggs 6 mornings a week
- Airport transfers from Geneva with bike carriage included
- Bee Kind Toiletries with fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- SWAG BAG with legit goodies from our partners such as Peaty's,VeloForte, OneUp Components, Granite straps and FOX Racing. BIG.
- Custom Bike Wash down area, tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Peaty's cleaning and lubricating products
- Mechanic and workshop onsite
- Kit washing facilities in Emergency
- Passionate, knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
So there you go, nearly everything is included bar your flights and some beer money, oh and bring your swimming kit as there is a hot tub also. How can we afford to offer this amazing Morzine MTB holiday package when no other company can come close.? Well, we have developed some amazing relationships with the lift office, transfers companies, local suppliers and property owners. All these elements combined with the knowledgeable and efficient staff we have working for us allows us to create this package for you guys.
The Riders Weeks can cater for any size group looking to create amazing memories on the best mountain bike holiday in Morzine. Chalet Chapelle can accommodate anything from individuals to large groups of 20. Our properties are set up so we can adapt any room for single, twin and double occupancy and we are very flexible when it comes to accommodating groups, couples, families and so on. Morzine is a mountain bike heaven and we try to make sure everyone can enjoy it.
What else we can provide
- Bike hire from our fleet of Transition Patrol and Sentinel hire bikes - Bike Hire
- Travel and Bike insurance from the best in the game, Yellow Jersey. 10% discount on booking
- Local guides who are fully French registered and legal to guide - Les Gets Bike School, ask for Stevo
- Days trips to others resorts including Pila, La Thuile, Samoens and more, See here
30% per person, the non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on the Riders Week, the full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine.
If you would like your own room there is a £200 single occupancy supplement availability depending.
We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party.
Bring a towel for the hot tub
Follow our Ability Assessor to see if this holiday is for you
Please take a look at our Track Check video's here so you can see just how epic this destination is and what to expect
Our changeover day is Saturday, so please choose dates that start and finish on a Saturday, also consider this for flights.
Morzine is an incredible mountain bike holiday destination with trails to suit every ability and some of the most incredible scenery in the world, if you have any questions please just ask. We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer.
Booking and Availability
The below availability is updated weekly so please enquire and we will let you know if we have had any cancellations or Space in our other chalet
|20/06/2020||6 Possible reduced lift opening||£589|
|19/09/2020||20 - World Champs Weekend||£TBC|