About Riders Week Morzine - Chalet Chapelle in Morzine
The Riders Weeks aim to provide our clients with the biggest smiles and the best Morzine mountain bike holiday experience there is available, we don't aim to be the cheapest, but we do aim to be the best. With nearly 400 people passing through this chalet in 2019 we think we have well and truly mastered the formula to provide an epic Morzine mountain bike holiday.
- Accommodation in the centre of Morzine with Hot-Tub and Sauna
- Full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Amazing two course meal served 6 nights of the week and continental breakfast with eggs 6 mornings a week
- Airport transfers from Geneva with bike carriage included
- Bee Kind Toiletries with fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- SWAG BAG with legit goodies from our partners such as Peaty's,VeloForte, Granite straps and FOX Racing. BIG.
- Custom Bike Wash down area, tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Peaty's cleaning and lubricating products
- Mechanic and workshop on-site
- Kit washing facilities in Emergency
- Passionate, knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
So there you go, nearly everything is included bar your flights and some beer money, oh and bring your swimming kit as there is a hot tub also. How can we afford to offer this amazing Morzine MTB holiday package when no other company can come close.? Well, we have developed some amazing relationships with the lift office, transfers companies, local suppliers and property owners. All these elements combined with the knowledgeable and efficient staff we have working for us allows us to create this package for you guys.
The Riders Weeks can cater for any size group looking to create amazing memories on the best mountain bike holiday in Morzine. Chalet Chapelle can accommodate anything from individuals to large groups of 20. Our properties are set up so we can adapt any room for single, twin and double occupancy and we are very flexible when it comes to accommodating groups, couples, families and so on. Morzine is a mountain bike heaven and we try to make sure everyone can enjoy it.
What else we can provide
- Bike hire from our fleet of Transition Patrol and Sentinel hire bikes - Bike Hire
- Travel and Bike insurance from the best in the game, Yellow Jersey. 10% discount on booking
- Local guides who are fully French registered and legal to guide. Guiding Services.
- Days trips to others resorts including Pila, La Thuile, Samoens and more, See here
30% per person, the non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on the Riders Week, the full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine.
If you snore, prefer your own privacy or simply want to spread out and would like your own room there is a £200 single occupancy option! This depends on availability!
We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party. We will try to ensure the room are the same sex unless we specifically ask you before mixing it up!
To check your ability we have developed the Ability Assessor to see if this holiday is for you. This will ensure you get the maximum enjoyment from your trip.
Please take a look at our Track Check video's here so you can see just how epic this destination is and what to expect
Check in at the Riders Weeks Properties is from 15h.
Check out is at 10h.
If you arrive earlier than 15h, we'll be there ready to welcome you in with a beer and show you about. You can get your bikes built up and use any common space. However facilities such as your room, the jacuzzi and showers may not be ready until 15h. We only ask you bear with staff and the cleaning team while they get the place tip top as guests are departing.
If you are leaving resort later than 10h, you are still welcome to stay in the chalet and use common spaces, you can store your bike bag and go riding if there is enough time before you leave. We only ask that you understand the team will be trying to get the property ship shape for incoming clients, so please try and keep mess to a minimum and belongings tidy.
Morzine is an incredible mountain bike holiday destination with trails to suit every ability and some of the most incredible scenery in the world, if you have any questions please just ask. We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer.
Booking and Availability
The below availability is updated weekly so please enquire and we will let you know if we have had any cancellations or Space in our other chalet
All Riders Week properties in Morzine run Saturday to Saturday