After the success of our previous Morzine mountain bike holidays, The Riders Weeks are back for 2018 - bigger and better than ever before! After the huge success of the past 4 years running select weeks throughout the summer MTB season in Morzine we have now decide to run these fully packed MTB holidays every week from the 16th June to the 02nd September. So, in total there will be 11 weeks available with 20 spaces on each week running from Saturday to Saturday over the summer MTB season in Morzine.
- Accommodation - in our high grade Chalet in the very centre of Morzine
- Lift Pass - Full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Food - and amazing food, served 6 nights of the week and continental breakfast with egg options 6 morning a week
- Airport transfers - From/To Geneva with bike carriage included
- Linen and Toiletries - Fresh, crisp linen and towels
- Bike wash down area, basic tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Juice Lubes cleaning and lubricating products
- Amazing,knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
For the 2018 MTB season in Morzine we will be hosting the Riders Weeks at a new fully catered chalet, Chalet Chapelle. Chalet Chapelle is a large chalet sleeping up to 20 people over 10 ensuite bedrooms covering 2 floors with a huge balcony, hot tub, steam room and much more! Chalet Chapelle has been handpicked by our professional property pickers due to it’s abundance of essential facilities we believe are needed for our clients to have the best Morzine mountain bike holiday possible.
The world famous Pleney MTB lift
Chalet Chapelle is well equipped with all the facilities you could here you can tinker with your mountain bikes and we provide basic tools for minor repairs. If your skills are not up to the job, our mechanic will be there to help. This is not a free service but it’s a very good value one. As always there will be a Karcher jet wash and wash down area along with work stands, track pumps and cleaning brushes from ParkTool. Not to mention the FREE Juice Lubes products we offer all our customers including oils, cleaners, grease, sealant and polish. With this combination your bikes will be Morzine ready every morning you leave the chalet.
Chalet Chapelle is a the largest in the MTBBEDS collection, sleeping 20 people over its 9 bedrooms. The chalet also benefits from a large and very sociable lounge / dining area on the 1st and 2nd floor with ample dining space and several big sofas placed in front of the flat screen TV, perfect for some down time after a hard day riding in the Portes du Soleil. This area also has direct access onto the balcony with more sofa’s, a BBQ and stunning views of the mountain peaks that surround Morzine, Nyon and up to Avoriaz.
Most bedrooms have balcony access looking out towards the Pleney Mountain or from the back of the property looking out towards Avoriaz and the stunning cliffs.
As with all of our Morzine mountain bike holiday accommodation, there is always a hot tub and this chalet is no exception. At the back of the property facing out towards the Pleney is a large hot tub. This can be use day and night until 10pm and is great for relaxing and giving those battered muscles and good soaking. There are also two steam rooms, or Swedish logs saunas through out the chalet.
Downstairs on the ground floor we have the bike mechanic and the workshop set up. The workshop will have all the common tools you would expect to see in a bike workshop and more specific tools for the mechanic only to use. The mechanic will be on hand when possible to help with any technical difficulties you have. This is a great area down here with some tables and chairs, sofa and table football. So be it bike, beers or games we got you covered.
The basement bar and future bike workshop area
The Riders Weeks are fully catered and the quality of the food is something we have always been hot on. MTB Beds is owned and run by passionate bikers, but that does not mean we don't appreciate good food. We have had our professional chef Tiffany for the past 5 years and she will be training our chef for the 2018 summer also so you can expect great food once again. Breakfast is a continental affair with the option of poached/scrambled eggs. If the host is feeling friendly then dinner is two course served at 7:45/8pm depending on everyone's return from the pub. If you don't make it back, we will keep it in the fridge for you. It will still taste good in the morning. See our sample menu below.
Sample menu - Mains
- Spiced lamb meatball tajine with onion, carrot and sumac salad and herby couscous
- Roast Supreme Chicken with lemon and thyme, parsley new potatoes and salad of sugar snaps and peas
- North Indian Coconut chicken curry, steamed basmati rice, poppadoms and dips
- Duck confit, Parmentier potatoes, green beans and port, star anise jus
- BBQ pulled pork bun, corn cobs, coleslaw and house made chips
- Vanilla pannacotta poached berries and biscuit crumble
- Peach tart Tatin with vanilla ice cream
- Homemade chocolate brownie, salted caramel ice cream and peanut, popcorn praline
- Lemon curd sponge with blackberries and crème fraîche
- Crème brûlée
- Soft centered almond tart with poached plums and ice cream
The Riders Weeks are designed for any level of rider and are available to individuals and groups alike. They are designed to provide you with everything you need for your week mountain biking in Morzine, see below whats included.
- Mountain Bike Accommodation
- Airport transfers
- 6 day Full PDS lift pass
- Secure bike storage
- ParkTools workshop
The fully catered chalet also has free Juice Lubes products for everyone to use, a licensed bar for you to buy beers and wine, spare parts including pads, tyres, tubes etc available for purchase. You can also expect top advice on the local mountain biking area and the best trails and a mechanic for serious mechanical failures.
What you need to bring -
- Yourself and your mountain bike
- Money for some beer, wine, food and bike parts!
- Your trunks, Speedo’s are not allowed!
What we can help with -
- Bike hire from MTB Beds (we have Orange 324's and Alpine 6's) and local shops with great discount
- MTB day trips to other mountain biking resorts such as Pila, Verbier, Crans-Montana (dependant on driver availability)
- Local knowledge and advice about Morzine and the Portes du Soleil
Our company is owned and run by passionate mountain bikers. We will be on hand to answer any questions you may have whilst on your Morzine mtb holiday and to help you get the most out of the resort and the riding available.
Check out the video below, it should give you a good insight into what you can expect on your Riders Week in Morzine with us.
Video: More to Morzine, check it out
The chalet accommodation is located in the very centre of Morzine and about 2 minutes to the Super Morzine or Pleney mountain bike lifts giving you access to the vast Portes du Soleil mountain bike area and trails. Riding your bikes to the lift and back to the chalet is very easy as the road is flat as a pancake and takes 2 minutes. For the evening, if you want to venture into town for a beer or on the staff night off you have a very short walk and you are again in the centre of Morzine. This chalet can not be beaten for location.
Morzine Chalet Location
To book see info and form below, don't miss out!
A £150 per person deposit is required to secure your place on the riders week. Full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine.
Guests can arrive from 3pm on your start day and must depart by 10am on your departure day.
We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer.