Looking for the ultimate Morzine mountain bike holiday package?
The Riders Weeks Mountain Bike Holidays in Morzine offer the best complete MTB package you will find in the Alps. With dedicated staff to provide all the local knowledge, professional mechanics on site and chefs that blow the local restaurants away you simply can not go wrong. Bigger and better than ever before and now with a new second chalet!
After the huge success of the past years running select weeks throughout the summer mountain bike season in Morzine, we have now decided to run these fully packed MTB holidays every week from mid June to late September. So, in total there will be 35 spaces available per week over the two properties running from Saturday to Saturday over the summer mountain bike season in Morzine. A third property is coming soon for Morzine but this one will have a twist in its tail! Keep those eyes peeled.
- Accommodation in the centre of Morzine with Hot-Tub and Sauna
- Full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Amazing two course meal served 5 nights of the week (The 6th night of food is also included, we're thinking Italian, watch this space) and continental breakfast with eggs 6 mornings a week
- Airport transfers from Geneva with bike carriage included
- Bee Kind Toiletries with fresh, crisp cotton linen and towels
- SWAG BAG with legit goodies from our partners such as Peaty's,VeloForte, OneUp Components, Granite straps and FOX Racing. BIG.
- Custom Bike Wash down area, tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Peaty's cleaning and lubricating products
- Mechanic and workshop onsite
- Kit washing facilities in Emergency
- Passionate, knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
Morzine Riders Week MTB holiday video
For the 2020 mountain bike season in Morzine, we will be hosting the Riders Weeks at two amazing chalets. Chalet Chapelle, this property is a large chalet sleeping up to 20 people over 10 ensuite bedrooms covering 2 floors with a huge balcony, hot tub, steam room and much more! Chalet Chapelle has been handpicked by our professional property pickers due to its abundance of essential facilities we believe are needed for our clients to have the best Morzine mountain bike holiday possible.
We have also just added another catered Chalet for 2020, Chalet ICE sleeping 15 people over 6 bedrooms, the same amazing Riders Week holiday in another amazing chalet in the centre of Morzine.
Chalet Chapelle is the largest in the MTB Beds collection, sleeping 20+ people over its 10 bedrooms. The chalet also benefits from a large and very sociable lounge / dining area on the 1st and 2nd floor with ample dining space and several big sofas placed in front of the flat screen TV, perfect for some down time after a hard day riding in the Portes du Soleil. This area also has direct access onto the balcony with tables and chairs and stunning views of the mountain peaks that surround Morzine, Nyon and up to Avoriaz.
Most bedrooms have balcony access looking out towards the Pleney Mountain or from the back of the property looking out towards Avoriaz and the stunning cliffs.
As with all of our Riders Weeks MTB Holiday accommodation, there is always a hot tub and Chalet Chapelle is no exception. At the back of the property facing out towards the Pleney is a large hot tub. This can be used day and night until 9.30pm and is great for relaxing and giving those battered muscles a good soaking. There is also a steam room in the chalet that can be used on request by asking the staff to turn on.
Downstairs on the ground floor, we have the bike mechanic and the workshop set up. The workshop will have all the common tools you would expect to see in a bike workshop and more specific tools so the mechanic can undertake wheel builds, fork services and bearing changes to keep you rolling on your MTB holiday in Morzine, there is also a table football to keep you entertained if it's a quick fix!
The mechanic and bike workshop area
The Riders Weeks are fully catered and the quality of the food is something we have always been hot on, we love eating as much as riding. We have had our professional chef Tiffany for the past 4 years and she will be training our future chefs so you can expect great food once again. Breakfast is a continental affair with the option of poached/scrambled eggs.
Dinner is two course served at 1930h, If you don't make it back from the pub, we will keep it in the fridge for you.
Sample menu - Mains
- Spiced lamb meatball tagine with onion, carrot and sumac salad and herb couscous
- Roast Supreme Chicken with lemon and thyme, parsley new potatoes and salad of sugar snaps and peas
- Asian marinated roast pork belly with a chilli caramel glaze and fried rice
- Vanilla pannacotta poached berries and biscuit crumble
- Peach tart Tatin with vanilla ice cream
- Homemade chocolate brownie, salted caramel ice cream and peanut, popcorn praline
The Riders Weeks are designed for any level of rider and are available to individuals and groups alike. They are designed to provide you with everything you need for your week mountain biking in Morzine. Children Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Chalet also has free Peaty's products for everyone to use, a fridge full off beers and wine, spare parts including pads, tyres, tubes etc available for purchase. You can also expect top advice on the local mountain biking area and the best trails and a mechanic for serious mechanical failures.
What you need to bring -
- Yourself and your mountain bike | Money for some beer, wine, food and bike parts | Your trunks, Speedo’s are not allowed!
What we can help with
- Bike hire from our fleet of Transition Patrol and Sentinel hire bikes - Bike Hire
- Travel and Bike insurance from the best in the game, Yellow Jersey. 10% discount on booking
- Local guides who are fully French registered and legal to guide - Les Gets Bike School, ask for Stevo
- Days trips to others resorts including Pila, La Thuile, Samoens and more, See here
Chalet Chapelle is located in the very centre of Morzine and about a two-minute ride to the Super Morzine or Pleney mountain bike lifts giving you access to the vast Portes du Soleil mountain bike area and trails. The location of the Riders Week chalet is the best in Morzine, you have to see it to believe just how good this location is. Super Market, Shops, Bars, lifts etc all on the door step yet at night you have a quiet street and time to relax! Morzine at it's finest.
Chalet Chapelle is well equipped with all the facilities you could need for your MTB holiday in Morzine. You have an outside space where you can tinker with your mountain bikes before locking them away in our secure storage units. If your skills are not up to the job, our mechanic will be there to help. This is not a free service but it’s a very good value one. As always there will be a Karcher jet wash and wash down area along with ParkTool work-stands, track pumps and cleaning brushes. Not to mention the FREE Peaty's products we offer all our customers including oils and cleaner.
Our Staff are also hand-picked from the cream of the Mountain Bike community crop, these guys have the knowledge and passion to make sure your holiday is one to remember, talk to them, ask them questions and have a beer with them. They love riding their bike as much as you and will most likely overtake you on the trails at warp speed.
Our staff make make MTB Beds what it is, they are awesome.
£589 Per Person
A 30% per person, non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on the Riders Week, the full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine.
*NB - If you would like your own room there is a £200 single occupancy supplement availability depending.
**NB - We try to keep all groups together but sometimes when numbers are odd you might be sharing a room with a member of another party.
***NB - Bring a towel for the hot tub
We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer. Our changeover day is Saturday, so please choose dates that start and finish on a Saturday, also consider this for flights.