The Riders Weeks MTB Holidays in Morzine are back for 2018 - bigger and better than ever before! After the huge success of the past 4 years running select weeks throughout the summer MTB season in Morzine we have now decide to run these fully packed MTB holidays every week from the 16th June to the 01st September. So, in total there will be 11 weeks available with 20 spaces on each week running from Saturday to Saturday over the summer MTB season in Morzine.
- Accommodation in our high grade Chalet in the very centre of Morzine
- Lift Pass full Portes du Soleil lift pass for 6 days
- Food and amazing food, served 6 nights of the week and continental breakfast with egg options 6 morning a week
- Airport transfers return to Geneva with bike carriage included
- Linen and Toiletries fresh, crisp linen and towels
- Bike wash down area, basic tools, pumps and bike work stands
- FREE Juice Lubes cleaning and lubricating products
- Amazing, knowledgeable staff always on hand to help.
For the 2018 MTB season in Morzine we will be hosting the Riders Weeks at a new fully catered chalet, Chalet Chapelle. Chalet Chapelle is a large chalet sleeping up to 20 people over 10 ensuite bedrooms covering 2 floors with a huge balcony, hot tub, steam room and much more! Chalet Chapelle has been handpicked by our professional property pickers due to it’s abundance of essential facilities we believe are needed for our clients to have the best Morzine mountain bike holiday possible.
Morzine Riders Week MTB holiday video
Chalet Chapelle is a the largest in the MTBBEDS collection, sleeping 20+ people over it's 10 bedrooms. The chalet also benefits from a large and very sociable lounge / dining area on the 1st and 2nd floor with ample dining space and several big sofas placed in front of the flat screen TV, perfect for some down time after a hard day riding in the Portes du Soleil. This area also has direct access onto the balcony with more sofa’s, a BBQ and stunning views of the mountain peaks that surround Morzine, Nyon and up to Avoriaz.
Most bedrooms have balcony access looking out towards the Pleney Mountain or from the back of the property looking out towards Avoriaz and the stunning cliffs.
As with all of our Riders Weeks MTB Holiday accommodation there is always a hot tub and Chalet Chapelle is no exception. At the back of the property facing out towards the Pleney is a large hot tub. This can be use day and night until 10pm and is great for relaxing and giving those battered muscles and good soaking. There are also two steam rooms in the chalet that can be used on request.
Downstairs on the ground floor we have the bike mechanic and the workshop set up. The workshop will have all the common tools you would expect to see in a bike workshop and more specific tools so the mechanic can undertake wheel builds, fork services and bearing changes to keep you rolling on your MTB holiday in Morzine. This is a great area down here with some tables and chairs, sofa and table football, So be it bikes, beers or games we got you covered.
The mechanic and bike workshop area
The Riders Weeks are fully catered and the quality of the food is something we have always been hot on, we love eating as much as riding. We have had our professional chef Tiffany for the past 4 years and she will be training our chef for the 2018 summer, so you can expect great food once again. Breakfast is a continental affair with the option of poached/scrambled eggs.
Dinner is two course served at 7:45/8pm depending on everyone's return from the pub. If you don't make it back, we will keep it in the fridge for you.
Sample menu - Mains
- Spiced lamb meatball tajine with onion, carrot and sumac salad and herby couscous
- Roast Supreme Chicken with lemon and thyme, parsley new potatoes and salad of sugar snaps and peas
- BBQ pulled pork bun, corn cobs, coleslaw and house made chips
- Vanilla pannacotta poached berries and biscuit crumble
- Peach tart Tatin with vanilla ice cream
- Homemade chocolate brownie, salted caramel ice cream and peanut, popcorn praline
The Riders Weeks are designed for any level of rider and are available to individuals and groups alike. They are designed to provide you with everything you need for your week mountain biking in Morzine. Children Under 16 must be accompanies by an adult.
The Chalet also has free Juice Lubes products for everyone to use, a licensed bar for you to buy beers and wine, spare parts including pads, tyres, tubes etc available for purchase. You can also expect top advice on the local mountain biking area and the best trails and a mechanic for serious mechanical failures.
What you need to bring -
- Yourself and your mountain bike | Money for some beer, wine, food and bike parts | Your trunks, Speedo’s are not allowed!
What we can help with -
- Bike hire from MTB Beds (we have Orange 324's and Alpine 6's) and local shops with great discount
- MTB day trips to other mountain biking resorts such as Pila, Verbier, Crans-Montana (dependant on driver availability)
- Local knowledge and advice about Morzine and the Portes du Soleil
Chalet Chapelle is located in the very centre of Morzine and about a one minute ride to the Super Morzine or Pleney mountain bike lifts giving you access to the vast Portes du Soleil mountain bike area and trails. The location of this years (And the next three years) Riders Week chalet is the best in Morzine, you have to see it to believe just how good this location is. Super Market, Shops, Bars, lifts etc all on the door step yet at night you have a quiet street and time to relax! Morzine at it's finest.
Chalet Chapelle is well equipped with all the facilities you could need for your MTB holiday in Morzine. You have an outside space where you can tinker with your mountain bikes before locking them away in our secure storage units. If your skills are not up to the job, our mechanic will be there to help. This is not a free service but it’s a very good value one. As always there will be a Karcher jet wash and wash down area along with ParkTool work-stands, track pumps and cleaning brushes. Not to mention the FREE Juice Lubes products we offer all our customers including oils, cleaners and polish.
To book see info and form below, don't miss out!
A £150 per person deposit is required to secure your place on the riders week. Full balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival in Morzine. We look forward to seeing you in Morzine and showing you some of the amazing trails and riding that this fantastic resort has to offer.